Refined Rough Ideas


Refining Fold/Layout
 






Front



Back


To ensure my leaflet is accessible to a the broad range of people within the Worcestershire community, I have decided to keep my leaflet quite sparse whilst including vital information and the requirements set within the brief. I am able to do this being the QR codes to the WRCP webpage which will have further information surrounding the entire scheme. After viewing the front cover, you will then open up the leaflet and be greeted by the line-map of the entire scheme. I feel that an audience seeing all the places you can visit, linked via walks will immediately grab their interest, prior to delving more in-depth into sub-routes which is visible after that page is opened. This also creates a journey into the leaflet in a logical way that does not present the viewer with too much information at once. Next, I must look into how my stylist ideas can be applied to this layout in exciting yet simplistic ways.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pictograms & Semiotics